5 Benefits Of Climate Controlled Storage.
Visit us at https://www.mycubestorage.com
Or call now 201-398-1000
1. Protection from Extreme Temperature Climate controlled storage units are kept at a consistent temperature that is above freezing and below 80 or 90 degrees Sensitive items like wood furniture, antiques, and musical instruments can suffer from warping, splitting, or cracking due to the constant change in temperature and can be damaged due to the highs and lows of temperature change.
2. Most Climate Controlled Units Have Great Air Quality climate controlled storage facilities continuously circulate the air, the air remains clean. This prevents you from needing to open your unit just to get some fresh air inside.
3. There’s an Additional Barrier from Dust and Debris Climate controlled storage units are less susceptible to minor flooding or tracked in dirt, and because they’re indoors, there isn’t as much chance for rodents or insects to make a home in your stored things.
4. Choose Humidity Control for Even More Protection Units that don’t have humidity control may remain damp during the entire fall and spring seasons which can promote mildew growth.
5. Pay a Little Extra for Added Peace of Mind Climate controlled storage usually costs more than traditional storage. This added cost is often usually overshadowed by the peace of mind you’re given knowing you’ve protected your items from harsh seasonal changes.